Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Am Missing A Word

Actually, I think our entire culture is missing a word at this point.

See, what I need is a word that means "I'm going to be gone for a few days, but I might still be able to get online and say howdy". Disconnected isn't right-- I probably will be able to get online at least briefly over the weekend-- and "gone" or "bye" are both totally wrong. Semiconnected? Hemiavailable? Anyone know the neologism I'm looking for?

Anyway, folkses, yes, I'm going to be out of town, and away from my own home net, because I'm heading to Dallas! For Akon! If you're going to be there too, come say hello-- I'll be in the Artist's Alley with my mad husband, taking commissions and everything! By my excessively green wardrobe you shall know me, that and my scooter. And if I don't see you there-- dang it, I'm still missing that word!

3 comments:

Larissa said...

Scooter? I have a friend in the scooter-driving community! And she's an artist too, a body painter. Is it an artist thing? Should I be getting a scooter?

thehauntedstudiounderthestairs said...

Just stick to what I use all the time-

Later chumps

Coach Z said...

Hey catcha soon! Have a great time!!

HUGS