Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summertime Triple Sketch Party!



My most devoted fan (hi, Mom!) recently asked me why my blog has not been updating, and honestly it's because I find myself wordless these days. That, and a  constant inability to feel like I've quiiiite finished any of my pieces, has pretty much caltropped  both this blog and my Etsy shop.

But I can still post sketches, I suppose! So here: have a small bug explaining the intricacies of my back yard, and a bunch of ferrets making hats.

4 comments:

Cal said...

Yes please! Put your sketches up, even if you do not have much to say they are appreciated!

Kristin Aquariann said...

How exciting to see you appear in my blogroll again! Your sketches are better than words, anyway. You should participate in the Summer of Color challenge with me!!

yanub said...

Yay! Baby's art! These are lovely. I don't know if I prefer the hat-making ferrets or the bug's eyeview of cattle. Bug scoping out the yard is also so cute!

Thanks for posting!

Carapace said...

Aw, thank you, Cal! I will do so, then. ^_^

Aquariann, wouldn't the ending half of June be way too late to join? Otherwise, I'd love to!

Hi, Mom. XD