Sunday, February 28, 2010

TiLT Bags: Fear The Pretty!

'Scuse me folks, pardon our dust; I know things haven't been as busy here as they might be. I've been working on my OWOH winner prizes (so fun! But time consuming...) and my Etsy shop, and plenty of other stuff that I'm afraid isn't too relevant here (at least yet..) and the blog is falling down a bit, I know.

Also there was SNOW, the Apocalypse I Am Not Prepared For. So that slowed me down, what with Ragnarok and the killing of Fenrir and the ship of dead men's nails riding across the sky and all.

But I am digging myself out of the Pit of Productivity to help the Etsybloggers team share news of a great threat, Tilt Creations.

Now it might seem, on first examination, that Tilt is just a sweet, very slightly geekish blogger that happens to make gorgeous handbags. That's the impression given by her shop....



Aw, it's pretty.

Or go read her very sincere and chatty blog. Aw, she's sweet!

But look closer. There are dark secrets hidden in that innocent patter. And if you examine the dark corners of the TiLT shop, you find....



ZOMBIES!

Yes, it is my grim but real duty to inform you that TiLT is, in fact, not a sweet crafty woman with a flair for accessories, but a dark corporate concern building a Zombie Army of denim and gabardine! The store, the blog, these are distractions, made to lead the eye away from the nefarious master scheme of TiLT (and look at that capitalization! Clearly an acronym! Total Industrial Life Takeover, perhaps?)!

But we can turn these cover schemes back against the would-be overlords, if we work quickly!Buy every handbag; comment on every blog post! Keep TiLT so busy preserving their facade they don't have time to work on their zombie army! It's our only hope!

4 comments:

Anitra Cameron said...

I knew it! I knew it! The Zombie of the Undead bag....

Great post!

Larissa said...

Oooooooooh, but the pretty is so mesmerizing!

TiLT said...

no! You thwarted my plans woman!!! Just wait - I may have a zombie stuffie and mini monster keychain ready to set out upon the world! Oh wait, I'm not supposed to give away my plans...Pay no attention...just look at the pretty pink backpacks oozing into the shop...really, that's all :P nope, no monsters...*evil giggle*

Carapace said...

Yes, that's me-- your first line of defense against the creeping menace of the undead! You heard it here first, folks!:D