Saturday, September 25, 2010

Satter Natter

Blog Buddy Crystal on Bead Happily Ever After asked some entirely reasonable questions, so here we go!

1. What bad habit are you having a hard time breaking?
Procrastination! Or else having so many projects that no matter what I do, I'm putting something off, which LOOKS like procrastination even though I'm always as busy as I can physically be! But I hate being bored, so...

2. What’s the best decision you’ve ever made?
Dialing a phone number ooooone more time.

3. What’s your favorite place for daydreaming?
See that first answer? I can zone out anywhere, anytime, any situation! It's hard to tell over the internet because-- hey, why can't I upload my consciousness into a robot body? Maneuver it like a toy, at a distance? I know there's primitive computer interaction technology and-- ah! The over alarm!

...Everyone will be relieved to know I don't drive.

4. When do you feel most confident?
When I've got a migraine coming on. Pleasant, no! But prodrome brings with it the sort of belligerent certainty that causes great wars and starts new countries, and makes me think that this time I can totally write a novel! Tonight! Of course!

...It'll work someday, goldurn it.

5. How long could you go without talking?
I've got laryngitis, so I guess we're about to find out!

6. What makes you mad without fail?
People telling me what to do with my body. "You should get some sleep, Cara!" "You need to eat more vegetables!" "You should try this medication I never researched that you already tried three years ago at peril of your liver!" Noooo, it's my body! And I'm a big girl! I don't WANT a nap!

See, it's making me mad just thinking about it!

7. Best way to wrap your guy around your little finger?
Give him bacon! Actually, that works on me too...

Now go look at Crystal's blog! It's ever so much more dependable than mine, and full of fun conversation!

1 comment:

mermaiden said...

always a funny, clever girl...