Sunday, May 10, 2009

Featured Etsyblogger of the Month: Createathought

I am a bad, bad blogger about my team duties. Specifically, my Etsyblogger team duties. I keep missing the featured monthly blogger, and that is not fair. These are good folks! I should talk about them!

But in my own feeble defense, I just don't have anything to SAY about most of them. If someone has a baby-oriented shop and blog, I have no comment, except "Look! Babies!", which will indeed totally be my post if that comes up again. Add that to my tendency to forget the month entirely, and well, I've missed a few.

But this month's blogger is different! This month's blogger has journals!




Really quirky journals that I hereby claim in the name of Me!



I love journals. Given my state of mind, I carry one everywhere, to keep track of things like whether I need to buy milk and when I have my next doctor appointment and whether I am wearing pants that day (no, I'm wearing a skirt.Today.)And as you can see by that first journal, these folks have my color favoritism well in hand. So go, check 'em out.

But don't you dare buy MY journal.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love journals too. Everywhere I go I seem to always venture in the direction of where they are kept. I buy them and never use some of them OR I use them two or three times and forget I even have them!!

Seriously, They do have some gorgeous ones out there and the best ones are the ones people alter.

Kris

Carapace said...

Tres Belle- I like your name! And yes, I love the altered journals. Or the ones made out of recut scrap...so intriguing, and just seem to beg to be mucked with even more! That's why I love that weirdmod multisize one at the bottom, don't you?:D

Splendid Little Stars said...

great journals and shop!

Memories for Life said...

Great feature on a great artist!
She has some very cool items in her shop :)

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

That green one is soooo you!

CREATEaTHOUGHT said...

Thanks for the feature, and if there is anything you want you get a special etsybloggers discount!