Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thank You Thursday: Chocolate!

I am up way too early.

A small but vital part of my art/computer setup has failed me for the last time. It shall be rewarded as a traitor deserves, but in the meantime I'm being unproductive, even though I'm up early.

I am up way, waaay too early.

And it's cold outside.

And I don't care, because I've got a great big mug of hot cocoa, (homemade, of course; premix cocoa is an abomination) and a cat on my feet.

Thank you, Theobroma Cacao, for making everything better all the time.  You are worth way more than all the gold and silver in the world.

Maybe not the tea, but you're buddies with tea, so that's fine.

What's making everything better for you today?

****

(Yes, the comment contest is still on! Remember that comments left today qualify for the custom drawing. Thank you, bloggy readers!)

2 comments:

Y Knot Shop said...

So glad to see you up and around. You have been missed.

Hot cocoa sounds awesome right now. I don't have any home made though. :(

Jenn

mermaiden said...

cocoa, mmmmmmm. i'm having coffee, but chocolate sounds good.
my happy thought for the day:
by 6pm day 1 of the school play will be over.