Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Unicyclass

I get on these tangents, you know?
I like the basic idea of this one, but need some better unicycle reference before I make it a print. You think?



Soooo much to do...my etsybloggers team is having a big ol' sale this weekend, and I'm putting prints on sale for 5 dollars, so I need to get everything salvageable here...um...salvaged! But I need new stuff, too, because it seems there are poor souls who don't know how neat turkeys are. That must be corrected! Arrghh... Headless Chicken Party Time!

Hope everyone else is more relaxed, or at least busy with similar happy busyness!

Oh, and have I reminded everyone to check out my shop? Yeah, do that.

8 comments:

earlybird said...

Oh she's just adorable! Love her to bits!

Carapace said...

Thanks, Sweeetie! Glad to see you here!

Mannie of MannieMandible said...

I love your tangents (: Great sketch! And good luck with your weekend print sale!
♥Mannie

Carapace said...

Thanks, Mannie! I hope I'll see you around..?

uniquecommodities said...

I love this sketch! It looks festive!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

*HUGS*

agoodwitchtoo said...

She looks like fun on a wheel! WEEEE!

Carapace said...

Thanks, Unique!

Rose, HUGS! back to you! Remember it's not your birthday 'til it rocks!

Witchy, I am so fighting the urge to give this girl her own comic.:)