Sunday, April 12, 2009

SALE! Easter Etsyversary Sale!

I've joined the 30-day blog challenge, to make of myself a better blogger and of my blog a more successful venture. I want something worth advertising!

So I suppose it's a good sign that this time, at least, I'm remembering to blog about my sale while I'm still having it?

I'm giving 20 percent off EVERYTHING in my shop until midnight US Central time! Come on, come all, and indulge yourself on whatever you like. And in case you feel a little weird celebrating Easter with Mammon, know that the real purpose behind this sale is to celebrate the Etsy Anniversary of my dear Bittersweeets Daily Challenge team, who keep me on mission and involved even when I really, really want to slack off. Check out all our sales here:
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6112456

No comments: