Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Five: One A Day Challenge!

You may have noticed, if you follow my shop, that I've been updating much more this month. Why, it's as though I have something new every day!

And indeed I do, thanks to the inspiration of my fellow Etsiers at the One A Day Challenge! I could go on and on about how brilliant the idea and the people are, but instead I'll just show you some of the results:


Magpie's Daughter has an eye for the shiny. Just don't accept her food!




Cricket's Creations include scarves of sheer glamour:



And scarves you will steal from your husband:


Yarrow1 has her own style. Check out these gourds, which are not quite like anything else I've seen on Etsy--and do you know how rare that is? Look!



And can you believe the work on this ACEO?


The Gaudy Goddess works big, bold and beautiful:





Last but never ever least, our glorious founder, the brain behind the boom, Bittersweeets!

I think all avocados look like this:



Clarence lies, but I can hardly blame him:



This hardly even touches on the challengey goodness! For more, go to Etsy and search under "tags" for "oneadaychallenge". Really! Do it!

2 comments:

Nuvofelt said...

What a great post. I love the avocado!
www.sassalynne.etsy.com

Carapace said...

Isn't it adorable? And I have deep suspicions of avocados anyway. How does something so veggie get to be almost pure fat, huh? Answer me that, you little green deception!

Thanks for visiting!