Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Daily Sketch: Heavyflight Bookmark

Ok, head still 'splodey. Verbal capacities melting down, unfortunately. But I'm falling behind in sketches, and that cannot be allowed! So, to make up for yesterday, another piece in the purple spectrum:



Unlike most of the sketches, that are pure computer work, this one is colored lineart. And it's already bookmark size! Which means the sepia-ink lineart version is going up in the shop very soon. Perhaps today! If I can get my skull together enough to handle posting.

And for those who've asked: sure, I'll sell print/ACEO/whatever versions of any of the sketches. Just let me know!

5 comments:

agoodwitchtoo said...

I really like this one!!

Jennifer said...

I like this one too, you do great work.

Mannie of MannieMandible said...

YAY more purple! I love the lines in this sketch!

Carapace said...

Aw! Ya'll rock! Didn't think this late sketch would get any love.

So...sell it in the purple, then?;)

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I love this :) My favorite color too! And the work is beautiful :)