Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Daily Sketch #1: Skeercrow!

Ok, so I can't post something new everyday on Etsy. But so long as Blogger cooperates, there's no reason I can't have something new everyday here! And as mentioned, I need practice with the Cintiq.

So to kick off October, here's a skeercrow:



Woo, spooky! Not much like me, with the creepy glowing eyes. But I think he's jsut climbing over the fence to help a passing motorist with a flat tire. I mean, I drew him,he can't be *that* spooky.

I really like being able to get the bright color-on-black effect with Photoshop, along with the faded layout drawing-- I always sort of like having the ghost of the layout in my work, I might stick with that.

What do you think?

4 comments:

agoodwitchtoo said...

Oohh! I love it :)

Carapace said...

That is the fastest comment I've ever gotten!

Thanks! It's not much my usual. I am a bit creeped.

Also not my usual: the blatant typo in the post! Argggh!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

That's so cute!

LazyTcrochet said...

ooh I like this one a lot!