Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Daily Sketch: War of the Worlds

Trying hard to make green look alien in this one:



This is the rough for my month's Etsy TX challenge. For October, we're doing War of the Worlds! Is that not aggressively awesome? I may do multiple pictures.
If you don't know the plot of WotW, I...I don't know what to say. Read a book! Wells may have been an amazingly sexist historical idiot, but he could write him some yarns.

This one is nowhere near done, but it's probably destined for printworld. I've not printed any of these massively colored pics yet. Wonder what paper will serve it best?

7 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Can't wait to see the final product :D

Carapace said...

Yay, Rose! You live! I worry about you, you know:).

I'll let folks know here when the challenge happens.

Mannie of MannieMandible said...

Oh, I likeeee! You better make sure to post the finished piece so we can all see! Also, whenever the challenge is going on, let us know so we can vote for you (:

TiLT said...

Love. Love. Love it!
The colors are wonderful & I like the way they are "walking" - can almost feel how they move.

agoodwitchtoo said...

The colors are great! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Mannie of MannieMandible said...

Two days and no daily sketch! I hope everythings okay (:

Also, you've been tagged!
http://manniemandiblenews.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged.html

Carapace said...

Glad I've already got some votes!:)
What do ya'll think- full page print, ACEO?